This is the wiki for Star Crusade, a Fading Suns MU set on the rediscovered world of Yathrib - the planet where the Prophet received his vision of the Holy Flame. Now beset by heathens, it is a center of conflict and intrigue at the dawn of the sixth millennium.
- Overview -- An overview of Star Crusade
- Introduction PDF -- While the system has changed, this has a broad introduction to the world.
- Imperial Survey: Yathrib -- An overview of the people and places of the Prophet's world.
- The Crusader State -- The Known Worlders' central state on Yathrib.
- Warfare in the Known Worlds -- How war is fought in the sixth millenium.
- What Is An Armsman? -- The traditional House soldier.
- Society and the Occult
- The Church on Yathrib
- NPCs of Note
- Grid Map -- Map of the 'Grid' of Akko.
Star Crusade uses a heavily modified version of the Fading Suns, 2nd Edition system. Inspiration for its changes come from house rules in our various tabletop and online games as well as early playests of Fading Suns Revised and the Infinity Core system.
- fadingsuns.org -- Our general Fading Suns site, which has broad theme and system speculation. Much of that has been incorporated into this game.
- The Fading Suns Listserv FAQ -- The FAQ includes summaries of rule changes between 1st and 2nd Edition as well as Q&A with the game designers.
- Fading Suns Timeline