Timeline of Yathrib
From Star Crusade MUX
- 1 Timeline of Events
- 1.1 2300 - 2500: The First Republic
- 1.2 2500 - 2770: Diaspora
- 1.3 2771 - 2850: The Age of Miracles
- 1.4 2850 - ?: Ukari War
- 1.5 The Second Republic
- 1.6 The Fall
- 1.7 The Sundering
- 1.8 4874 - 4991: Kurgan Conquests
- 1.9 4992 - 4996: Betrayal and 1st Crusade
- 1.10 4997 - 4998: Reconquest
- 1.11 4999: Flavian Crusade
- 1.12 5000: The present and beyond
Timeline of Events
2300 - 2500: The First Republic
2500 - 2770: Diaspora
- Somewhere in here, PAMA discovers Yathrib and sells colonization rights to hardy colonists.
- 2753: - Birth of Palamedes Alecto, the first Patriarch of the Universal Church.
2771 - 2850: The Age of Miracles
- 2771: Zebulon and Paulus arrive on Yathrib. Miracle of the Humble Lion.
- 2772: Zebulon sees the Holy Flame in Revelation and begins to preach the Omega Gospels.
- 2849: Martyrdom of the Prophet. Zebulon dies on peace mission to Vau as his ship mis-jumps. Age of Miracles Ends.
2850 - ?: Ukari War
- 2850: Palamedes Alecto declares himself the first Patriarch of the Universal Church of the Celestial Sun. Palamedes unites most followers of the Prophet in the Universal Church.
- 2855: Yathrib conquered by Ukari, beginning '40 Years of Night'
- 2895: Human fleet pushes past Aylon, starting 10 year reconquest of Yathrib.
- 2904: Yathrib is liberated in full.
The Second Republic
- 4061: Count Jackson De Moley liberates Akko from Cavil the pure. Brother Battle are officially formed.
- 4073: Brother Battle destroy Sathrist stronghold of Discovery Bay from orbit. It was the only way to be sure.
- 4093: Sathrists disable jumpgate while St. Godfrey is off-world for medical care, beginning the Sundering, 700 years of disconnect from the Known Worlds.
- 4611: Titus Alecto, rich from slave plantations in the northern jungles, crowned himself King of Asher with the tacit support of the Brother Battle.
- 4640: A coalition lead by Maxwell Justinian unseats Alecto of Asher. The Alecto family is outlawed, with its surviving scions absorbed by House Gesar.
- 4672: Statute of Counts designates the “Seven Seigneuries”, including Johburg, as the chief vassals of the Lord of Akko (Lord Walker Justinian) in response to the rise of the Prince-Bishoprics around Revelation
- 4756: All-Saints' War starts
- 4776: All-Saints War brought to an end as House de Moley displace Justinians, and Brother Battle gain control over Prince-Bishops by 4800
- 4800: Succession of Long Wars started, against Sathraist lands to the West
4874 - 4991: Kurgan Conquests
- 4874: Kurgan invasion, in response to which the Seven serve as the chief captains of Akko's forces.
- 4874: Spoiling of the Pearls, in which the Cities are stripped of their orbital defenses. Kurgan attacks upon them commence.
- 4889: Conversion of the Gesar brings the war for the Pearls to an end.
- 4892: First Siege of Revelation (unsuccessful)
- 4908: Second Siege of Revelation (unsuccessful)
- 4919: Third Siege of Revelation (unsuccessful)
- 4924: Fourth Siege of Revelation (successful, as Kurgans brought Orbital Bombardment to bear)
- 4925: Crusader State of Revelation founded, with sworn intent of retaking the Holy City
- Late 4925: Peace at the River of Joy establishes refugee camps and provides a break in hostilities
- 4940: War resumes following Church-inspired rebellion in the Pearl Cities
- 4973: Renaud Germain De Moley born to Josciline the Elder.
- 4980: Tyche falls to the Kurgans
- 4986: “Golden Season”, in which Geoffrey de Moley briefly retakes Revelation
4992 - 4996: Betrayal and 1st Crusade
- 4992: The Betrayal: Rutger Mortimer, Count of Aubrey, leads a Kurgan invasion
- Spring: Renaud De Moley, son of Count Joscilin, is captured north of Tyche. He is presumed dead.
- Fall: Count Joscelin de Moley, brother of the Lord of Akko, sees a vision of a reborn sun: he and his son (Joscelin) along with a few others set out to find it.
- 4994: Seaborne landings near Johburg succeed in establishing beachheads; siege of the Johburg follows
- January 1: Count Joscelin De Moley kneels before Emperor Alexius I and swears Fealty.
- Fall 4996: 1st Crusade arrives to relieve Akko and the Crusader State. Count Joscelin dies while breaking the siege of Akko.
- Winter 4996: “Year and a half” siege of the Johburg finally lifted, following Battle of Akko
4997 - 4998: Reconquest
- 4998: Jumproute to Aylon reopened
- Renaud De Moley escapes from captivity and returns to Leon. He is invested as the Count of Leon shortly after.
4999: Flavian Crusade
- 4999: Prince Flavius Li Halan's Crusade arrives.
5000: The present and beyond
- 5000: Flavius's Crusade peters out
- Renaud, Caelwyn, Linnea and Lyov visit with the Kurgan Potentate of Ash-Shallalat and with Renaud's assistance, Lyov and the Potentate come to terms regarding the war season of Karak. Full war will be averted in return for a duel between Chiaka and the Khan of Karak.
- Renaud, Desideria, Tarah, Antonio and Alcinder visit The al-Za'Abal Oasis in route to sabotaging the Bridge of Saints.
- Khalid Ashram Khalid al-Gesar, the 'Red Corsair' of the Shining Gulf attempts to kidnap Nathalie din alt Van Gelder. Baron Valintijn din alt Van Gelder, Baroness Desideria Rolas and Sir Zakaria al-Malik find Khalid in the Strandhaus Shallows and a duel is fought atop Strandhaus Station, in which Zakaria triumphs.